Thursday 25 June 2015

Yummy Laksa Johor

The best plans happen when you least expect them. I started the day thinking that it would just be another day at work but suddenly, a good friend whom I have not spoken to for 2 years buzzed me to say she is in town.


Well, what are good friends for right? So I decided to bring her out for some good Laksa Johor.
Since we are both nearby, we decided to head to the famous Tampoi Laksa. It's located on Jalan Dato Muthuthambi, Tampoi. It is quite hard to miss them because the place is so busy and people enjoy patroning this stall because the laksa is sooo good.


Just looking at it, one may think it's not all that good but trust me when I say it taste awesome. Firstly, the soup was filled with umami flavour and the taste of the coconut milk blend in so well with the soup. Then there's the yummy clams that made the trip there worth it. I'm glad I chose the rice noodles (meehun) option as I could really enjoy the taste of the soup.



The rojak was good too. I liked how they had 'charkuey' (crispy fried dough) in it and the rojak gravy was good too. This is the small portion and it was enough for 2 people as we had a bowl of laksa and a drink each.

In short, I really enjoyed the food there. My colleague brought me there once and I can never forget the taste. Yes, I love to eat. Hahaha. Head there if you have time. It's going to be worth it.


Cheers
Min ^^

#tampoilaksa #goodfood #johorfood #rojak #jbfood

0 comments:

Post a Comment