Monday 25 March 2013

Happy Holi

Once again I was delighted to join in the Holi Festival celebration at the University of Otago by the Indian Students' Association (ISA). This is one of the events that I love attending the most while studying here. Skin colour was disregarded as everyone enjoyed themselves and indulge their bodies in the bright coloured powders. The vibe of this event was above the roof and nothing could stop these people from having fun. Here are some pictures I took while at the event. Happy Holi everyone and let me know if anyone is uncomfortable having their pictures here and I will be more than happy to take them down. :)

I am victorious... Owh wait, someone's targetting me... No..... :)

Some happy faces..

More happy faces...

I've just survived a water bomb... It's my turn now to shine... :)

Big smiles although these pretty ladies were all drenched and shivering. :)

Before the splash...

Ooops. Missed the target... :)

This is how we have fun!

Bright smiles.... :)

You're can run but you can't hide... :)


The ever smiling faces...

Friends with friendly laughter...

Absolutely loving this day...

Da bros in the house! :)

We have descended from land of happy smiley face... :)

I have my weapon with me... Hahah... :)

Having unstoppable fun...

Lovely ladies..

This is what friends are for... :)

I'm going to find that culprit... :)

Fun times..

Diligently providing everyone with more coloured powder... :)


I can see you....

The commanders laying out their plan... :)

Bomb's away....

Fully loaded.... We're good to go... :)

I personally like this picture a lot....

You're not getting away although you've just arrived... Haha

Strategising?

Yeah baby.... That's how we roll.... :)

I am victorius!!!

Oopsie.... Hahaha...

Run!!!!

We need more colours on you... :)

We're coming after you...

Delighted... :)

We'll get them from all angles... :)

Nobody is safe from the icy cold water... Haha...

Nothing can stop me from smiling... :)

I'll protect you... :)

She did not stop smiling that day...

Let's attack the camera.... Hahaha..

Drenched!

I'm coming with a fist full of coloured powder.... :)

I am on top of the world... :)

We still love each other despite bring drenched... :)

Proof of crime... :)

Peace..

Hurray!!!

Committee photo... Good job peeps...

Fun people...

Beautifully coloured...

Best of friends..

Happy Holi...


Good friends watch out for each other... Haha.. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos but let me know if you'd like any of them taken down... Happy Holi everyone...

Churr
YM

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures :)
    I am sorry to have missed it :(
    But there's always next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... :)
      Awww, too bad... Yeah you should attend it next year.. It was really fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures,
    Are all of them up though because i cant find the ones of us that you took?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. :)

      Owh, oops. I think I might have accidentally missed out on that. PM me on facebook and I'll either email that to you or post that up. Soz. :)

      Delete