Saturday 18 May 2013

Colours of Asia Ball 2013

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Colours o Asia Ball on the 3rd of May 2013 which took place at the OUSA Aquatic Centre. This event was one hosted hand-in-hand by the Indian Students Association (ISA), Fiji Club and Sri Lankan Students' Association (SLSA) at the University of Otago. It was an awesome event. I believe everyone at the event enjoyed themselves and needless to say, I definitely did. Such an enjoyable bunch of people. :) Here are the photos for that night. Apologies for the delay in uploading them as each time I tried to upload them, there seem to be a million obstacles and it kept crashing (which also means it's high time for me to change my laptop). Haha. Forgive my poor photography skills too. :)



































































































































































































































































































































































































\

















































































































If anyone feels uncomfortable having their photos uploaded here, please let me know and I will take them down. I hope everyone liked the photos. :)

Cheers
YM :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment